music-on / music-off
  • slider1
  • slider2
  • slider3
  • slider4
  • slider5
  • slider6
  • slider7



塵蟎 Dust mites are very small, oval in shape, have eight legs and are a cream color. Dust mites have sticky pads on their feet that enable them to burrow into almost any kind of fiber in your home. Dust mites feed on the skin that is shed by humans as well as fingernails and hair. They also eat animal fur, bacteria, fungi and pollen. Live dust mites videos can be seen at our facebook page, simply click our web site to find it out!

Dust mite droppings can become airborne and are so small that they can flow deep into your airways each time you take a breath. These inhaled droppings, rather than the mite itself, can then cause asthma in sensitive people by means of an allergic reaction, leading to the typical asthma symptoms of wheeze, tightness in the chest, coughing and difficulty breathing.

T&T, your always best choice! Our professional equipments and specialists can protect you and your family living without allergy day and night
tntcleaning title1
Molds are tiny microscopic organisms that digest organic matter and reproduce by releasing spores. Molds are a type of fungi and there are over 100,000 species. In nature, mold helps decompose or break-down leaves, wood and other plant debris. Molds become a problem when they go where they are not wanted and digest materials such as our homes.
tntcleaning home
ost molds do not harm healthy people. But people who have allergies or asthma may be more sensitive to molds. People with an immune suppression or underlying lung disease, may be at increased risk for infections from molds.

A small number of molds produce toxins called mycotoxins. When people are exposed to high levels of mold mycotoxins they may suffer toxic effects, including fatigue, nausea, skin rash, aggravation of asthma, running nose , headaches, nasal congestion, cough, difficulty breathing, irritation to the lungs and eye irritation.

First Mysterious Rash, Now Dangerous Mold NEWS

The search for the cause of a mysterious rash that has plagued the Dongola School since early January leads district leaders to a frightening discovery. Tests done inside the Union County School building Friday revealed the presence of Stachybotrys, or black mold, a potentially dangerous growth that can cause breathing and other health problems.

District leaders revealed the black mold findings at a special board meeting Monday night, then announced the building will be shut down until further notice. Mead Environmental of Cape Girardeau found traces of black mold inside several of the classrooms in Dongola's new elementary wing. It also turned up in the cafeteria and the building's old gymnasium.Several students and a few teachers began complaining of an itching, burning skin rash back on January sixth. District leaders closed down the building on several occasions, quarantined the fifth and sixth grade classrooms, and even brought in the Environmental Protection Agency to run air tests. The EPA did not find any chemical or other substance that would cause a skin rash. The district brought in Mead Environmental Friday to run mold tests while the building was closed because of bad weather. The school board will meet in special session Tuesday night to discuss how the building will be cleaned and when it will be re-opened.

Stachybotrys, commonly known as black mold or toxic mold, is one of the most dangerous types of mold. A biologist in the Heartland says stachybotrys "can possibly" lead to skin irriations or rashes.We do know stachybotrys can cause mild symptoms like nasal stuffiness, eye irritations, or wheezing. More severe reactions can be a fever or shortness of breath. People with chronic lung illnesses could develop mold infections in their lungs. For some there are no problems at all. But people with asthma or weakened respiratory systems are especially at risk.

tntcleaning title5 Clean up mold and take care of the problem by T&T Home Detailed Cleaning Center solution to keep your mold out. Act fast! Mold damages your home as it grows. Clean it up as soon as possible.
tntcleaning home p1
tntcleaning home p2
Do NOT use Chlorine bleach to kill mold or disinfect moldy areas. Bleach is good only for changing the color of the mold and watering the roots of the mold ( Bleach itself is 99% water ). The object to killing mold is to kill its “roots"
tntcleaning title2
E. coli (short for Escherichia coli) are bacteria that normally live in the intestines of humans and animals. Although most strains are harmless, several are known to produce toxins that can cause diarrhea. These toxin producing strains are called Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC). One example from this group is a strain known as  O157:H7 which can cause severe diarrhea and kidney damage. Anyone of any age can become infected with STEC but the very young and the elderly are more likely to develop serious complications.

tntcleaning home p5

tntcleaning home p6

tntcleaning home p7

How is it spread in our home?

E. coli can be spread to playmates by toddlers who are not toilet trained or by adults who do not wash their hands carefully after changing diapers. Children can pass the bacteria in their stool to another person for 2 weeks after they have gotten well from an E. coli O157:H7 illness. Older children and adults rarely carry the bacteria without symptoms.

What are the symptoms?

The main symptoms are severe bloody diarrhea and stomach cramps. In some cases, the infection causes non-bloody diarrhea. Usually little or no fever develops.

However, in some people, espeically children under the age of five and the elderly, E. coli infection can cause hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), a life-threatening condition in which the red blood cells are destroyed and the kidneys fail. In the U.S., E. coli related HUS is the main cause of kidney failure among children. The death rate for HUS is 3-5 percent.

What can I do to prevent infection?

Using T&T Home Detailed Cleaning services to clean and sterilize your kitchen food preparation areas as well as your toilet could be one of the best way to prevent E. coli Infection.



tntcleaning title3
Suspended particulates that smaller than 10 micrometer is defined as Respirable Suspendd Particulates (RSP) which mean human and breath in these particulates and affect health and they have the ability to penetrate deeply into the lungs. Depending on their source and the existing meteorological conditions, RSP can be made up of a number of different constituents.

tntcleaning home p8

How respirable suspended particulates affect our health?

The Respirable Suspended Particulate will enter into the lungs and can causes various diseases like discomfort and sneezing to Asthma, migraine, Cancer, Heart Attacks. Normally new borne baby is more effective from the Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter.

What can we do about Respirable Suspended Particulate?

Rainbow Hurricane motor - With Rainbow Hurricane motor, it helps in removing 99.997% (by weight) particulates from the air and appropriate to capture and remove fine particles from surfaces before they can be suspended in respirable air. Rainbow vacuuming also removes fine particles from cracks and crevices where it may not be possible to reach them with wet cleaning.

tntcleaning website

tntcleaning title4
Immunoglobulin (IgE) is a natural material that is found in the blood and tissues within the body and plays a major role in the developing allergic asthma. A high IgE level is above 592 units per milliliter( The normal rate is below 250 ). High IgE levels could indicate parasitic infection, cancer, allergic reactions, or an autoimmune disease

tntcleaning home p11

What Causes High Ige Levels?

IgE antibodies are found in lungs, skin, and mucous membranes. They cause the body to react against foreign substances such as pollen, fungus, and pet dander. They may occur in allergic reactions to dust mite, dust mite's dead body and their feces . IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies.

How to Lower a High IgE?

Using T&T Home Detailed Cleaning service every three to six month can effectively keep you away from the allergens and lower your IgE